Free win draw win (1x2) football betting tips and predictions
Is there anything more beloved than football tips for betting on win draw win? Here at Takebet Zimbabwe, we highly doubt there is! For this reason, our experts offer free 1x2 football predictions for all top domestic leagues and renowned international tournaments.
Tournaments well-covered with our betting tips include the Champions League, Europa League, EPL, La Liga Primera, German Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and more.
To offer the best football tips, 1x2 experts of Takebet Zimbabwe gather and research results of recent matches and head-to-heads, stats such as goals scored and conceded, shots on target, ball possession and performance in standard kicks, defensive actions, news, and odds.
Follow us now and join betting on free win draw win football predictions!
Overview of 1x2 football predictions
The simplest way to start playing at online bookmakers is by staking on football win draw win betting tips — basic bets on the outcome of a match, all 90 minutes of its regular time. Bookies also take two-way bets on the result of a play-off match, settling them after two extra halves and a penalty shootout — and offer the bets as 12 (“one-two”).
There are three options in standard 1x2 football betting tips:
- Home win (1)
- Draw (X)
- Away win (2)
Given the versatility of win draw win betting, all the football tournaments bookmakers showcase down to the smallest ones have such an option. Aside from going solo with a single punt, combine our free football predictions (1x2) with other selections into accumulators with higher odds, providing you with bigger potential winnings!
Read on to learn more about 1x2 betting on sports and get examples of such punts!
Football betting tips on 1x2 explained
So, win draw win football tips (1x2) — what are they exactly? The answer lies in the name of this bet: you wager on one of the three possible outcomes, namely the win of the first team (home or 1), the win of the second team (away or 2), or the draw (X).
Some popular bookies, alongside Takebet Zimbabwe, categorise two-way bets on the outcome of a football match (e.g. a home or an away win) as 1x2. However, to avoid misunderstanding, our experts mark such picks as including extra halves and penalty shootouts. So, if there is a draw option, you deal with regular 1x2 football betting tips.
Example: you bet on Bayern Munich playing at home to triumph over Borussia Dortmund in a Bundesliga match. If you pick “1”, you need Bayern to win as the home side; if you bet on “2”, you need Dortmund to win. If you choose “X”, wait for a draw.
One can also predict the outcomes of one or both halves of a match.
Some of the best 1x2 football tips combine the said wager with others, such as over/under totals, both teams to score (BTTS), and goalscorers. In this case, you still gamble on one match, but you need both parts of such a bet to win. Some examples: home win and both teams to score, X and over 2.5, or PSG to win and Messi to score.
Accumulator win draw win football predictions
As mentioned, some free betting tips on 1x2 come in accumulators. These are two-folds, three-folds, four-folds, and five-folds, with bets on separate matches mixed into one combo selection with high odds. In addition, sometimes, we compile multi-bets with WDW tips and predictions only!
The odds of accumulators on Takebet Zimbabwe go as high as 10.00 (+900 American; 9/1 Fractional).
Football competitions covered by Takebet Zimbabwe
We select our win draw win football tips for betting for every top tournament, including domestic events and international competitions of clubs and national teams. The team of Takebet Zimbabwe predicts football across continents: Europe, America, Africa, and Asia.
Some of the tournaments with win draw football predictions:
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- English Premier League
- La Liga Primera Division
- German Bundesliga
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- USA MLS
- South African Premier Division
- FA Cup
- Carabao Cup
- Copa del Rey
- Coppa Italia
- Coupe de France
- FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Euro
- UEFA Nations League
- CAF Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON)
- CONMEBOL Copa America
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
How analysts research football for best 1x2 tips
Experts of Takebet Zimbabwe conduct a thorough analysis of football 1x2 predictions before posting them here. The picks are data-based, so our research revolves around stats:
- Run of form and performance. Here we explore each team’s results from the last five to ten matches. Our analysts explore all the competitions in which the teams have participated. The experts consider scorelines, goals scored and xG, shot efficiency, ball control percentages, standard kick performance, defensive actions, performances of particular players, and such.
- Head-to-head. We analyse the H2H matches of the teams in question. It is optimal to take from four to six latest head-to-head games. You can analyse the current season and the previous 1-2 runs if the squads haven’t changed much.
- Key players. The availability of key performers in the offence, midfield, and defence directly influences the results. A bettor can’t rely on past matches in his football betting tips on win draw win if the most influential performers are not fit. The experts research recent news to learn who is available.
- Betting odds. Understanding corresponding odds and probabilities is a must when you choose to wager on a football fixture because this lets you pick value bets!
Win draw win football betting strategies
Following a gambling strategy as a set of instructions is the easiest way for a newbie to start playing at a bookie. Here are some systems for football 1x2 betting predictions:
- Strategy for away team bets in football. Wager on the away team to triumph under the following circumstances: 1) the away team is content with a victory only, 2) the home team has no tournament motivation to win, 3) the odds on the away win are over 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional), 4) the home team has won under 50% of home games this season, 5) the guests receive more points in away matches than at home.
- Strategy for betting on favourites in football. Wagering on the favourite is a sound decision under the following circumstances: 1) the team and the players are at the peak of their form, 2) the favourite is playing at home, 3) the favourite is motivated to win the match (better unlike the underdog): either to qualify for play-offs or to participate in European club tournaments next season, of to avoid dropping to a lower division. Wager when favourites have odds high enough, better when the odds have been just issued.
- Strategy for bets against the favourite in football. Gamble on the underdog to win under the following circumstances: 1) the underdog is playing at home and has won over 50% of home matches this season, 2) the favourite was unstable in the last five matches and hasn’t won any of them with more than a one-goal lead, 3) the underdog concedes less than a goal on average in home fixtures this season, 4) the favourite is a principal opponent for the underdog, 5) the favourite is without one or more key players.
More football picks
We have other sections with football betting tips on Takebet Zimbabwe, too!
Other sections with predictions for football by betting market:
- Football correct score
- Football over/under total
- Both teams to score (BTTS)
- Double chance
- Draw no bet
- Half-time/full-time (HT/FT)
- Goalscorer (anytime/first/last)
Aim at winning more — wager on our football betting tips on 1x2 now!