The Barcelona vs Real Madrid fixture in Round 2 of the 2022-23 EuroLeague will take place on Friday, 13 October 2022, starting at 6:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Palau Blaugrana, Barcelona.
Latest odds on betting sites
Barcelona are priced with the odds of 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 50%. Real Madrid come with the odds of 2.25 (+125; 5/4) to win this match. The chances of their victory are around 41%. Draw is priced with the odds 8.50 (+750; 15/2), which equals an approximate probability of 9%.
The latest odds for Barcelona vs Real Madrid (October 13):
- Over 157.5 points — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Under 157.5 points — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Asian handicap (+1.5) points on Real Madrid — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- Asian handicap (-1.5) points on Barcelona — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
- HT/FT – 1/1 — 2.15 (+115; 23/20)
- HT/FT – 2/2 — 2.90 (+190; 19/10)
Match preview and statistics
Barcelona pulled Fuenlabrada (84-56) down in Round 3 of the 2022-23 ACB League.
Barcelona made 67 shots in this match and finished 30 of them successfully, whereas their rivals converted only 22 out of 59 shots. Barcelona played well under the baskets. They won 17 out of 25 offensive rebounds and 26 out of 36 rebounds in defence. Also, they completed five block shots and intercepted the ball 15 times. Fuenlabrada completed only seven interceptions and lost the ball 21 times in the match.
Tomas Satoransky was the best player in this match. He scored 12 points, completed seven rebounds and made two assists in this fixture. Cory Higgins and Rokas Jokubaitis were the first and the second best scorers in this fixture with 11 and 10 points, respectively. Novak Jovan received 10 points, completed five rebounds and made three assists, which was the best result for Fuenlabrada.
Barcelona have scored at least 82 points in seven of the last eight matches. They are priced with the odds of 2.05 (+105; 21/20) to score 82 points this time.
Real Madrid beat Unicaja (76-71) in the most recent fixture.
Jesus Mateo’s men did not attack flawlessly in this fixture. They made only 57 attempts to score and finished 23 of them successfully, whereas Unicaja scored 41.4% out of their 70 shots. They won the match by throwing a lot of one-point shots. Real Madrid received 26 points on one-point shots. They were a bit stronger than Unicaja under the baskets with 44 rebounds, whereas their rivals completed 32 only.
Dario Brizuela was the best scorer of the match with 17 points and three assists. Dzanan Musa received the greatest number of points for Real Madrid. He scored 15 points and completed two rebounds. Edy Tavares was the best player for Real Madrid with 14 points, seven rebounds and two assists.
Real Madrid have won by quarters in the last three matches. Their victory by quarters is priced with the odds of 3.30 (+230; 23/10) in this match.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid H2H
Real Madrid won over Barcelona (89-83 OT) in the most recent fixture. Barcelona attacked better and had higher accuracy, but Real Madrid scored 15 one-point shots more than Barcelona, which made them finish this fixture in their favor. Under the baskets, Real Madrid was stronger with 46 rebounds, whereas their rivals completed only 34.
Four out of the five best scorers of the match were from Real Madrid. Edy Tavares, Dzanan Musa, Gabriel Deck and Sergio Llull scored 71 out of 89 points for Real Madrid.
Lineups and key players
Barcelona projected lineup:
- Point guard: Tomas Satoransky
- Shooting guard: Nicolas Laprovíttola
- Small forward: Nikola Kalinic
- Power forward: Jan Vesely
- Center: Sertac Sanli
Sertac Sanli was the best scorer for Barcelona in the last H2H match against Real Madrid. He received 21 points and completed five rebounds.
Real Madrid projected lineup:
- Point guard: Sergio Rodriguez
- Shooting guard: Dzanan Musa
- Small forward: Gabriel Deck
- Power forward: Guerschon Yabusele
- Center: Edy Tavares
Edy Tavares has received the greatest number of points in the last two games against Barcelona. He finished the last match with 24 points, 12 rebounds and two assists.
Prediction and betting tips
Real Madrid have won the last six matches and have made fewer shots than their rivals in each of these fixtures. Barcelona absolutely destroyed their rivals in the most recent match, but were defeated by Olympiacos (70-80) in Round 1 of the 2022-23 Euroleague and lost the last head-to-head fixture against Real Madrid.
The winner of this match is unpredictable because both teams are approximately equal now. However, we may see a total of under 155.5 points in this fixture. The same total has played out in the last four H2H matches.
Betting prediction: Under 155.5 points
Odds: 2.15 (+115 American; 23/20 Fractional)