Top betting sites have named Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Ajax the odds-on favourites of their respective groups in the 2021-22 Champions League after the first three rounds. All three clubs are heavily priced to win Group E, Group D and Group C, respectively.
Bayern Munich can be real sure about winning Group E with nine points and an insane +12 goal difference after three matches. The German side has not conceded a single goal in the tournament so far. They have the odds of just 1.02 (-5000 American; 1/50 Fractional) on themselves, a chance of around 94%. The opposite outcome is priced with the odds of 15.00 (+1400; 14/1), which is around 6%.
Real Madrid are in a far more vulnerable position sharing the same number of six points with Sheriff Tiraspol. The Spaniards have a better goal difference of +5 against +1, but their only defeat came against the Moldovan side, so now Madrid occupy the second spot of Group D.
The odds on Real Madrid to win the group are 1.25 (-400; 1/4) with an opposite bet being priced at 4.30 (+330; 33/10). Sheriff are only third by chances to stay in the top position after the next three matches with the odds of 17.00 (+1600; 16/1), while the second-best probability is taken by Inter Milan with 4.50 (+350; 7/2).
Finally, Ajax are priced with the odds of 1.33 (-303; 33/100) for and 3.70 (+270; 27/10) against in the Group C winner market. The team is first with nine points and formidable +10 goal difference. Borussia Dortmund are behind them in second with six points, -2 difference and the odds of 3.20 (+220; 11/5).
Currently, Bayern Munich are positioned second by chances of winning the 2021-22 Champions League and literally at odds with Manchester City — 4.80 (+380; 19/5) against 4.50 (+350; 7/2), respectively.